Wrap up your Christmas prospects
faster this year
This webinar provides your sales teams with a simple and easy step-by-step guide to prospecting for your Christmas Events.
It’s an easy way to get your sales teams up to speed with the essentials needed in 2019 to generate more bookings and grow your M&E revenues.
The way hotel sales teams interact with prospects has changed and we’ll make sure your teams don’t miss on out the new trends and revenue opportunities!
How to Collect Your Data
- How to access the quality and quantity of your internal data
- Tips for identifying the right leads to strengthen your external lists
Communicating To Your Prospecting Customer
- What’s the best approach to reaching your prospects?
- How Sales Acceleration Technology can help the velocity of your B2B sales
- Types of content you should be sharing based on what you know about your prospecting customer
- A simple methodology to follow to deliver value at every touchpoint and start a conversation
How to Measure Your Success
- Using customer engagement data to validate the quality of communications
- Defining your customer status so you know what your next move should be
- How to use this data to motivate your team
- Using a dashboard to compile the figures and share with your team and leadership team
“B2B customers progress more than 70% of the way through the decision-making process before engaging with a sales representative”
“In 2007, it took 3.68 cold call attempts to reach a prospect. Today it takes eight attempts”
The Secret to Hotel B2B Sales
Want to learn how the digitalisation of hotel B2B sales teams will impact your direct revenue?
Find out in our latest white paper.
For more information about UpMail, take a look at our blog
As sales acceleration technologies become increasingly mainstream, simpler to use and more effective, sales teams are embracing the power of tech like never before.
UpMail partners with Great Hotels of The World to increase hotel member revenue streams,
by dramatically improving the conversion of Group &MICE Sales Proposals
We are delighted to welcome Simon Dowell as our new Commercial Director. Simon joins us from Marriott International.